The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Jan 24, 2021 (The Expresswire) —
IoT in the aerospace and Defence market is expected to witness significant growth as Defence systems get more sophisticated. This information was shared by a Fortune Business Insights report, titled “IoT in Aerospace and Defence“Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Components (Software Platforms and Service), By End User (Space Systems, Ground Vehicles, and others) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report provides crucial information on the factors influencing growth in the global market. The information is aimed at encouraging more players and stakeholders to enter the market and aid its growth. Internet of Things (IoT) refers to a combination of hardware and software that makes management more efficient and economical.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/iot-in-aerospace-defence-market-100305
The relevance of IoT today has gotten a huge boost due to the wide array of services it enables, particularly in the areas of equipment maintenance, health monitoring, inventory management, advanced analytics, and others. In case of IoT in Aerospace and Defence Market, its tools can be applied for unscheduled aircraft maintenance, sensory inputs, reliable and secure communications, tail allocation, and cloud application development services, thus enabling military commanders to make optimal decisions based on real-time reporting, using devices such as satellite communication, ISR and GPS. Countries like China are raising their Defence budgets to integrate IoT in their existing technologies.
IoT in Aerospace and Defence Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Key Market Driver
- Enhanced internet penetration, decreased cost of powerful sensors and controllers.
Key Market Restraint
- Slow data transmission speeds in flight and complex technology.
Deeper Internet Penetration to Give Fillip to the Market
Greater and more extended use of internet, along with better infrastructure and automation, has been one of the primary reasons for reduced costs in the aerospace and Defence sector. This has happened mainly because the factors mentioned above have reduced the need to have physical tools and equipment such as sensors and controllers. Moreover, as governments in developed and developing countries of North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe get more internet savvy, the market is only going to grow in the forecast period.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/iot-in-aerospace-defence-market-100305
Top Players List:
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- AT and T
- Elbit Systems
- FreeWave Technologies
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Northrup Grunman
- Prox Dynamics
- Textron Systems
Promising IoT Market Fuels Competition Among Major Industry Players
The IoT market holds a lot of potential and this can be seen by rising competition among notable players in the industry. Some of the players are Freewave Technologies, AeroVironment, Inc., Elbit Systems, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Prox Dynamics, AT and T, Radisys, and Textron Systems among others. For example, in January 2018, AeroVironment announces a joint venture with HAPSmobile to fund development and production of solar-powered high-altitude unmanned aircraft systems in a contract of US$ 65 Mn.
Furthermore, in 2018, IoT was deployed in building ‘Smart Airports’ for various purposes like providing real-time data to passengers. Heathrow Airport of London adopts IoT technology to reduce nitrogen dioxide emissions in order to improve the local air quality. Thus, in both sectors, competitors seem to be upping the ante.
Segmentation of IoT in Aerospace and Defence Market
1. By Components
- Software Platforms
2. By End Use
- Space Systems
- Ground Vehicles
- Airframes, Aircraft Fleets and MROs
- Naval Systems
3. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Request for Customization:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/iot-in-aerospace-defence-market-100305
North America Leads the Global Market in Adoption of IoT
The inherently innovative and competitive market in North America coupled with its existing advanced technology made the region the highest revenue generator in IoT in 2016. However, markets in Asia-Pacific have also gained traction in the IoT in Aerospace and Defence market in recent years. Evidence can be found in the doubling of Defence budgets by India and China and greater investments in technological upgrades such as industrial infrastructure evolution to a smart environment and integration of blockchain and cryptographic processes across IoT security services.
For example, the Indian government, under the Digital India scheme, plans to establish Centres of Excellence (CoEs) for research, digital manufacturing, training, and skilling in Robotics AI, big data analytics, quantum communication, and IoT. These developments are expected to propel the global Iot market in the forecast period.
Key Industry Developments
- 2018– The development of smart airports brought a revolution in the IoT in aerospace market to extract meaningful real-time data for passengers.
- January 2018– AeroVironment Announces Joint Venture with HAPSmobile to fund development and production of solar-powered high-altitude unmanned aircraft systems in a contract of US$ 65 Mn.
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the IoT in Aerospace and Defence market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various IoT in Aerospace and Defence market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the IoT in Aerospace and Defence market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global IoT in Aerospace and Defence market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- IoT in Aerospace and Defence Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Heve Any Query? Speak to Analysthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/iot-in-aerospace-defence-market-100305
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information and Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
What will be the CAGR Value for Primary Lithium Battery Market in 2026? Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of IoT in Aerospace and Defence Market ? Fortune Business Insights
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.