PS Organization Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed nowadays at 1.2% under its 52 week superior of $189.83, providing the company a current market cap of $5B. The stock is currently up 2.1% year-to-date, up 22.4% over the past 12 months, and up 70.1% around the earlier five yrs. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Ordinary rose .3%, and the S&P 500 rose .4%.
- Trading quantity this 7 days was 36.1% lower than the 20-working day ordinary.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the all round market stands at .5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was concerning 30 and 70.
- MACD, a craze-next momentum indicator, indicates a downward craze.
- The inventory closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may well be oversold.
Industry Comparative Effectiveness
- The company’s share rate is the exact as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year foundation
- The company’s share price tag is the identical as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year foundation, and lags it on a 5-calendar year basis
- The company share price is the identical as the performance of its peers in the Financials field sector , beats it on a 1-yr basis, and beats it on a 5 year foundation
For every Team Comparative Overall performance
- The company’s inventory value overall performance yr-to-day lags the peer ordinary by -74.3%
- The firm’s inventory selling price functionality above the past 12 months beats the peer ordinary by -311.6%
- The firm’s selling price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share price to its earnings for every share, is -5249.8% increased than the ordinary peer.
This tale was produced by the Kwhen Automatic Information Generator. For a lot more content articles like this, make sure you pay a visit to us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The sights and opinions expressed herein are the sights and views of the creator and do not essentially reflect all those of Nasdaq, Inc.